(eBook) (PDF) Medical Terminology: Get Connected!, 3rd edition
Suzanne S Frucht
Medical Terminology: Get Connected! is an intro-level essentials text. It prepares you to make connections, whether that’s joining word parts into medical terms, understanding body systems or forging professional relationships. Unlike other medical terminology resources, this text presents terms by medical specialty, rather than organ systems, giving it practical use.Medical terms for all key body systems are covered in the context of 15 medical specialties. Additionally, the combining forms, suffixes and prefixes common to each medical specialty are defined in a section of each chapter, reinforcing connections.The fully updated 3rd Edition now has more engaging practice exercises and more robust visuals. It also narrows in on the work of healthcare practitioners who use medical terms daily.
Published by Pearson (September 18th 2020) – Copyright © 2020
Subject: Medical Terminology
Category: Medical Terminology: Get Connected!
SECTION I: BASIC WORD BUILDING
- Introduction to Medical Terminology
- Anatomical Terminology
SECTION II: MEDICAL SPECIALTIES
- Dermatology & Integumentary System
- Orthopedics & Musculoskeletal System
- Cardiology & Cardiovascular System
- Hematology & Blood
- Immunology & Immune Systems
- Pulmonology & Respiratory System
- Gastroenterology & Digestive System
- Urology and Nephrology & Urinary System and Male Reproductive System
- Obstetrics and Gynecology & Female Reproductive System
- Neurology & Nervous System
- Endocrinology & Endocrine System
- Ophthalmology & The Eye
- Otorhinolaryngology & The Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Word Parts
- Abbreviations and Symbols
- Selected English/Spanish Glossary
- Answer Keys
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Save up to 80% by choosing the PDF eBook vs printed books
High-quality searchable PDF format, ideal for printing
No expiration date! No DRM protection. Access your PDF ebook anytime and anywhere.