(eBook) (PDF) QuickBooks Desktop 2018: A Complete Course, 17th edition
QuickBooks Desktop 2018 offers a real-world experience with extensive hands-on material. The text covers using QuickBooks in a service business, a merchandising business, a sole proprietorship and a partnership. Coverage of preparing payroll and creating a new company are also included.
Published by Pearson (July 14th 2021) – Copyright © 2019
Subject: Accounting & Taxation
Category: Computerized Accounting
- Introduction to QuickBooks 2018 and Company Files
- Sales and Receivables: Service Business
- Payables and Purchases: Service Business
- General Accounting and End-of- Period Procedures: Service Business
SECTION I: PRACTICE SET, SERVICE BUSINESS: YOUR NAME AT YOUR SERVICE
- Sales and Receivables: Merchandising Business
- Payables and Purchases: Merchandising Business
- General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Merchandising Business
SECTION II: PRACTICE SET, MERCHANDISING BUSINESS: YOUR NAME’S ULTIMATE GOLF
- Creating a Company in QuickBooks
Comprehensive Practice Set: Your Name’s Capitol Books
Appendix A: QuickBooks Program Integration
Appendix B: QuickBooks Features
Appendix C: QuickBooks Online Features
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Save up to 80% by choosing the PDF eBook vs printed books
High-quality searchable PDF format, ideal for printing
No expiration date! No DRM protection. Access your PDF ebook anytime and anywhere.